« Home | Thanks for feedback etc. » | Preparing to leave » | Welcome to my new blog! »

Tasty Fish

One thing (among others) I was asked to do was to put more pictures here. I have plenty in my little portable hard disk, but I never seem to get the time and motivation to organise them and pick up the good ones for public display. I think I shall start by recycling the old ones, adding some English notes to them.

However, here is a bit more recent event (January 5). Miwako-san, who is now already safely in Honduras, had to renew the field-security exam (this is something all UN staff on field have to take every three years) for her new assignment, and was reminded that one should never eat from food stalls. Obviously, we had to go and try right away. These photos are from one of the most delicious fish meals I’ve had for long, long time. Right there on the beach under moonlight and stars, freshly served from the food stalls.