« Home | Dili-Denpasar Merpati Flights... » | Farewell to Dili » | Small world... » | What is happening there? » | Dili Days Disasterous... » | The world has turned upside-down! » | Happy Restoration Day, Timor-Leste! » | Dili and Helsinki calmer already » | Dili in turmoil » | Zero »

Photo albums index

As I may have mentioned somewhere before, I've got this never ending project of organising my photos and posting them to the blog. While my intention remains to make some commentaries of the events where the photos are taken I have to recognise that this may take much more time than I think. Therefore, I'm now posting an English index of the photo albums that I have managed to construct so far. This is actually covering more or less all my photo-events in Timor-Leste, but many of the links lead to pages where the commentary is in Finnish only.

Enjoy!