« Home | Sofa, Sushi and Sunshine » | Furniture & Time Challenges » | Shocking? » | Return to Below Freezing Point » | Dinners, dinners » | Tasty Fish » | Thanks for feedback etc. » | Preparing to leave » | Welcome to my new blog! »

Multi Release

I had a couple of drafts posts that I only published now, so here we go. I was hoping to put some pictures there, but since I haven’t been carrying the camera with me, that doesn’t work.

I thought I would have had time to organise photographs, write long stories, email friends etc., but it looks like I’ve managed to construct an unsolvable equation (again). I’m furnishing my flat, attending two PhD classes and trying to finalise a conference paper, on top of which I’m anxious to take some classes in Latin and ancient history as well. It would help if I could wake up earlier on Mornings, but I like sleeping far too much…