« Home | Multi Release » | Sofa, Sushi and Sunshine » | Furniture & Time Challenges » | Shocking? » | Return to Below Freezing Point » | Dinners, dinners » | Tasty Fish » | Thanks for feedback etc. » | Preparing to leave » | Welcome to my new blog! »

Is this Spring or Autumn?

A common belief in Finland is that Autumn is a season gray, chilly and depressing. I am not sure what this typology is based on, but all the criteria are certainly matched now, yet it is Spring, according to the calendar. Confusing.

I am quite happy to have another two weeks in Dili soon and enjoy the climate that is so obviously more suited for human beings. The only problem is that I have already developed quite a backlog with my course assignments - I hope they have installed wireless internet on beaches while a have been away...